We are excited to announce that after 15 long months of restrictions due to COVID – 19, we opened to limited in-person services starting July 1st 2021.
As a practice, we care about the safety of you and our employees, therefore we will have the following guidelines set in place:
- One person per household will be allowed into the building to partake in the examination.
- You will be asked COVID screening questions and have a temperature check prior to entering the exam room with the staff.
- We will be limiting the number of clients in our lobby at one time to 4 people.
- Our staff will be screened daily for signs of illness.
- All persons entering the building will be required to wear a mask at all times regardless of vaccine status.
We understand that some of you may prefer curbside exams and are happy to continue this with you if you so choose. We welcome those who do not wish to wear a mask to use this service.
All technician and grooming appointments will remain curbside at this time to allow social distancing in our lobby.
We look forward to welcoming you into our renovated facility,
Pet Care Center Staff