To our valued clients,
We want to assure you of our commitment to keeping our hospital open and providing excellent care for your pets. Given the evolving circumstances with COVID-19, we are taking extra precautions to help insure a safe and healthy environment for our clients, their pets, and our hospital staff.
Even though we have had no known exposure to the virus in our facility, effective immediately we are implementing the following safety protocols in accordance with CDC guidelines for social distancing to decrease the risk of exposure, as well as the guidelines put in place by the WSVMA (Washington State Veterinary Medical Association) and the AVMA (American Veterinary Medical Association):
- Some of our services that we are scheduling may still have some limitations in place. Please call and speak to a receptionist with any scheduling questions.
- We are currently utilizing curbside service and only allowing pets in the hospital at this time.
- Call our main line, 206-935-3600 when you arrive in the parking lot and we will come to you to get your pet for the exam. We will continue to communicate via phone or text regarding treatment and/or results.
- If you are picking up a prescription or food refills call us when you get here and we will bring them out to you.
- Our reception staff will be asking all clients if they or anyone in their household has had any potential exposure. If you or someone you have been exposed to have tested positive we ask that you postpone scheduling for at least 14 days after your positive diagnosis. If it is urgent that we see your pet, try to have someone else who hasn’t been exposed bring the pet.
We also encourage you to use our online pharmacy for home delivery. Food and prescriptions for your pet can be shipped directly to your home.
Thank you for your patience and understanding as we do our best to help keep you and your pets safe and healthy. We hope to be back to our normal business operation soon. If you have any further questions please contact our office at 206-935-3600.
– Pet Care Center At Luna Park